29 Chinese Proverbs about HeadAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Head
1. Do not remove a fly from your friend's forehead with a hatchet.
2. To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.
3. If we don't change our direction we're likely to end up where we're headed.
4. Unles we change direction, we are likely to wind up where we are headed.
5. A flea on top of a bald head.
6. Do not use a hatchet to remove a fly from your friend's forehead.
7. You cannot prevent the birds of sorrow from flying over your head, but you can prevent them from building nests in your hair.
8. Don't strike a flea on a tiger's head.
9. Even criminals have their uses; they keep sleepyheads awake.
10. Man is the head of the family, woman the neck that turns the head.
11. To find out about the road ahead, ask those coming back.
12. Whoever tastes from the head of a poppy will not expect any thing from love.
13. You can chop a man's head off, but you can't keep him quiet.
14. If you want to find out about the road ahead, then ask about it from those coming back.
15. It is good to strike the serpent's head with your enemy's hand.
16. If we do not change our direction we are likely to end up where we are headed for.
17. An overturned cart ahead warns the one behind.
18. By filling one's head instead of one's pocket, one cannot be robbed.
19. You can't be the head of a family unless you show yourself both stupid and deaf.
20. Bald-headed men are ready-made buddhist priests.
Proverbs about Head
Quotes related to Head by Power Quotations