32 Chinese Proverbs about HeavenAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Heaven
1. If heaven made him, earth can find some use for him.
2. Because men do not like the cold, Heaven does not cause winter to cease.
3. Better go to heaven in rags than to hell in embroidery.
4. Easy to believe in heaven's law, but so hard to keep.
5. Empty the clear path to heaven, crowded the dark road to hell.
6. Great blessings come from heaven; small blessings come from man.
7. Man cannot stir one inch without the push of heaven's finger.
8. Man has a thousand plans, heaven but one.
9. Man is heaven and earth in miniature.
10. Mankind fears an evil man but heaven does not.
11. Mankind scorns a virtuous man, but heaven does not.
12. The net of heaven is large and wide, but it lets nothing through.
13. For each man produced by heaven, earth provides a grave.
14. He who sees heaven in the water sees the fishes in the trees.
15. Heaven has a road, but no one travels it; Hell has no gate but men will dig to get there.
16. Heavenly music is interpreted differently by everyone.
17. If a man becomes powerful even his chicken and his dog go to heaven.
18. If heaven above lets fall a plum, open your mouth.
19. If heaven drops a date, open your mouth.
20. Just because men do not like the cold, Heaven will not stop the winter.
Proverbs about Heaven
Quotes related to Heaven by Power Quotations