28 Chinese Proverbs about HorseAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Horse
1. A bride received into the home is like a horse that you have just bought; you break her in by constantly mounting her and continually beating her.
2. Be on a horse when you go in search of a better one.
3. Donkey's lips don't fit onto a horse's mouth.
4. Four horses cannot overtake the tongue.
5. If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.
6. Judge not the horse by his saddle.
7. Long roads test the horse, long dealings the friend.
8. Rein in the horse at the edge of the cliff.
9. Swiftest horse cannot overtake the word once spoken.
10. When your horse in on the brink of a precipice, it is too late to pull the reins.
11. You think you've lost your horse? Who knows, he may bring a whole herd back to you someday.
12. A horse with two masters is always skinny; the ship with two captains sinks.
13. Distance tests a horse's strength; time reveals a marls character.
14. He who was presented with an ox must give in return a horse.
15. The day your horse dies and your money's gone, your relatives change into strangers.
16. The war horses are born on the frontiers.
17. When you are in a hurry, the horse holds back.
18. A hobbling cat is better than a fast horse when rats swarm the palace.
19. When your horse is on the brink of a precipice it is too late to pull the reins.
20. A ragged colt may make a good horse.
Proverbs about Horse
Quotes related to Horse by Power Quotations