52 Chinese Proverbs about LifeAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Life
1. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
2. A child's life is like a piece of paper on which every passerby leaves a mark.
3. A smile will gain you ten more years of life.
4. Four things come not back: the spoken word, the spent arrow, the past life, and the neglected opportunity.
5. If you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime, educate people.
6. Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends whom we choose.
7. Life isn't all beer and skittles.
8. Once bitten by a snake, he is scared all his life at the mere sight of a rope.
9. One's shadow grows larger than life when admired by the light of the moon.
10. The court official in one life has seven rebirths as a beggar.
11. The error of one moment becomes the sorrow of a whole life.
12. To believe in one's dreams is to spend all of one's life asleep.
13. Who teaches me for a day is my father for a lifetime.
14. A moment of patience can prevent a great disaster and a moment of impatience can ruin a whole life.
15. An old bachelor compares life with a shirt button that hangs often by a thread.
16. Don't ask in this life for the three most difficult things: good sons, long life and a long beard.
17. He who does not regularly put on clean socks will never get used to circus life.
18. He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.
19. If life is fulfilled we go away with empty hands.
20. If you would be happy for a week, take a wife; if you would be happy for a month, kill a pig; but if you would be happy all your life, plant a garden.
Proverbs about Life
Quotes related to Life by Power Quotations