30 Chinese Proverbs about LoveAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Love
1. A flower cannot blossom without sunshine nor a garden without love.
2. All cats love fish but fear to wet their paws.
3. Better a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred therewith.
4. Love is blind, and greed insatiable.
5. Love is blind, friendship closes its eyes.
6. Love is incompatible with fear.
7. Married couples who love each other tell each other a thousand things without talking.
8. So lovers, to their fair one fondly blind, E'en on her ugliness with transport gaze.
9. The remedy for love is--land between.
10. Happiness is something to do, something to love, something to hope for.
11. For people who love even water is sweet.
12. He who loves peace minds his own business.
13. Love has its tides; before ebb tide you must take advantage of the flood.
14. Love is an eye that doesn't see anything.
15. Spouses that love each other say a thousand things without speaking.
16. The main road is an easy way, but everyone loves the side streets.
17. The woman who deceives her husband makes her lover swear never to be unfaithful to her.
18. To understand your parents' love you must raise children yourself.
19. Whoever tastes from the head of a poppy will not expect any thing from love.
20. An old man in love is like a flower in winter.
Proverbs about Love
Quotes related to Love by Power Quotations