17 Chinese Proverbs about MakesAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Makes
1. A fall into a ditch makes you wiser.
2. A young doctor makes a full graveyard.
3. Politics makes strange bedfellows.
4. A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows the public opinion.
5. An answer that does not resolve a quarrel makes a thousand new ones.
6. Enough food and a pipe full of tobacco makes you equal to the immortals.
7. Fire makes mud hard and gold melt.
8. The flatterer makes you climb up a tree then takes the ladder away.
9. The woman who deceives her husband makes her lover swear never to be unfaithful to her.
10. Three times an early rise makes a whole day.
11. When a king makes a mistake, all the people suffer.
12. A full bottle makes no sound; a half-bottle sloshes around.
13. Fearing laws makes one happy every day; withholding truth from heaven worries one all the time.
14. One bee makes no honey; one grain makes no rice soup.
15. One palm makes no applause.
16. A single tree makes no forest; one string makes no music.
17. A smile makes you ten years younger.
Proverbs about Makes
Quotes related to Makes by Power Quotations