10 Chinese Proverbs about MeetAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Meet
1. A thousand cups of wine do not suffice when true friends meet, but half a sentence is too much when there is no meeting of minds.
2. Dangerous enemies will meet again in narrow streets.
3. To meet an old friend in a distant country is like the delight of rain after a long drought.
4. Although there exist many thousands of subjects for elegant conversation, there are persons who cannot meet a cripple without talking about feet.
5. An accidental meeting is more pleasant than a planned one.
6. Never boast -- you might meet someone who knew you as a child.
7. No matter how big the sea may be, sometimes two ships meet.
8. The poorer you are, the more devils you meet.
9. To make good conversation there are a thousand subjects, but there are still those who cannot meet a cripple without talking about feet.
10. When you have read a book for the first time, you get to know a friend; read it for a second time and you meet an old friend.
Proverbs about Meet
Quotes related to Meet by Power Quotations