18 Chinese Proverbs about MouthAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Mouth
1. A filthy mouth will not utter decent language.
2. A rumour goes in one ear and out many mouths.
3. Donkey's lips don't fit onto a horse's mouth.
4. Have a mouth as sharp as a dagger, but a heart as soft as tofu.
5. He that has no money might as well be buried in a rice tub with his mouth sewn up.
6. Honey in his mouth, knives in his heart.
7. How can you expect to find ivory in a dog's mouth?
8. Illness comes in by mouth; ills come out by it.
9. Out of a dog's mouth will never come ivory tusks.
10. If heaven above lets fall a plum, open your mouth.
11. If heaven drops a date, open your mouth.
12. Man who waits for roast duck to fly into mouth must wait very, very long time.
13. Ripe fruit falls by itself, but it does not fall into your mouth.
14. A fool's heart is found in his mouth.
15. If heaven drops you a date, it must be received with an open mouth.
16. A rumor goes in one ear and out many mouths.
17. Donkey's lips do not fit in with a horse's mouth.
18. A honeyed mouth hides a daggered heart.
Proverbs about Mouth
Quotes related to Mouth by Power Quotations