13 Chinese Proverbs about NothingAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Nothing
1. A jade stone is useless before it is processed; a man is good-for-nothing until he is educated.
2. Take a second look; it costs you nothing.
3. The net of heaven is large and wide, but it lets nothing through.
4. Nobody's family can hang out the sign, "Nothing the matter here.
5. Great things can be reduced to small things, and small things can be reduced to nothing.
6. He who has nothing to lose is rich.
7. If you have nothing else to offer me, offer me your smile.
8. To climb a tree to catch a fish is talking much and doing nothing.
9. What is lighter than a feather? The wind. Lighter than the wind? The spirit. Lighter than the spirit? The woman. Lighter than the woman? Nothing at all.
10. When we have nothing to worry about we are not doing much, and not doing much may supply us with plenty of future worries.
11. If you have nothing to do, go home early.
12. Nobody's family can hang up the sign, 'nothing the matter here.'
13. Take a second look. It costs you nothing.
Proverbs about Nothing
Quotes related to Nothing by Power Quotations