25 Chinese Proverbs about OpenAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Open
1. Teachers open the door. You enter by yourself.
2. Don't open a shop unless you like to smile.
3. A sly rabbit will have three openings to its den.
4. A vacant mind is open to all suggestions, as a hollow mountain returns all sounds.
5. Alms given openly will be rewarded in secret.
6. To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art.
7. When a large vessel has opened a way it is easy for a small one to follow.
8. Where a chest lieth open, a righteous man may sin.
9. A person without a smiling face must never open a shop.
10. He who opens his heart for ambition, closes it for the rest.
11. If heaven above lets fall a plum, open your mouth.
12. If heaven drops a date, open your mouth.
13. The door to virtue is heavy and hard to open.
14. The doorway to charity is difficult to open and difficult to close.
15. The jail is closed day and night and always full; temples are always open and still empty.
16. To open a business is very easy; to keep it open is very difficult.
17. To open a shop is easy -- the hard part is keeping it open.
18. It is easy to open a store -- the hard part is keeping it open.
19. Jails are always closed yet full, while temples are always open yet empty.
20. Teachers open the door but you must walk through it yourself.
Proverbs about Open
Quotes related to Open by Power Quotations