33 Chinese Proverbs about TalkAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Talk
1. After three days without reading, talk becomes flavorless.
2. Fight a wolf with a flex stalk.
3. Married couples who love each other tell each other a thousand things without talking.
4. Scholars talk books, butchers talk pigs.
5. Talk does not cook rice.
6. The man who comes with a talk about others has himself an ax to grind.
7. The peony is beautiful, yet it is supported by a stalk.
8. To talk much and arrive nowhere is the same as climbing a tree to catch a fish.
9. Two good talkers are not worth one good listener.
10. Do not talk Arabic in the house of a Moor.
11. A bad man talks about what he has eaten and drunk -- a good man about what he has seen and heard.
12. Although there exist many thousands of subjects for elegant conversation, there are persons who cannot meet a cripple without talking about feet.
13. Drunkards talk to the gods.
14. Not only those who can talk the best tell you the most interesting things.
15. Talking doesn't get your rice cooked.
16. Talking without thinking is shooting without aiming.
17. The conversation of the wise concerns ideas; that of the intelligent is about ideas; the common folk talk about food.
18. Though talking face to face, their hearts are a thousand miles apart.
19. To climb a tree to catch a fish is talking much and doing nothing.
20. To make good conversation there are a thousand subjects, but there are still those who cannot meet a cripple without talking about feet.
Proverbs about Talk
Quotes related to Talk by Power Quotations