10 Chinese Proverbs about TalkingAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Talking
1. Married couples who love each other tell each other a thousand things without talking.
2. Although there exist many thousands of subjects for elegant conversation, there are persons who cannot meet a cripple without talking about feet.
3. Talking doesn't get your rice cooked.
4. Talking without thinking is shooting without aiming.
5. Though talking face to face, their hearts are a thousand miles apart.
6. To climb a tree to catch a fish is talking much and doing nothing.
7. To make good conversation there are a thousand subjects, but there are still those who cannot meet a cripple without talking about feet.
8. Listening well is as powerful as talking well, and is also as essential to true conversation.
9. Drinking with a bosom friend, a thousand shots are too few; Talking with a disagreeable person, half a sentence is too many.
10. A mantis stalking a cicada is unaware of an oriole behind.
Proverbs about Talking
Quotes related to Talking by Power Quotations