79 Chinese Proverbs about ThingAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Thing
1. A chicken is hatched even from such a well-sealed thing as an egg.
2. A jade stone is useless before it is processed; a man is good-for-nothing until he is educated.
3. All things at first appear difficult.
4. All things change, and we change with them.
5. Be resolved and the thing is done.
6. Cheap things are not good, good things are not cheap.
7. Don't consider your reputation and you may do anything you like.
8. Four things come not back: the spoken word, the spent arrow, the past life, and the neglected opportunity.
9. If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing well.
10. If you must play, decide on three things at the start: the rules of the game, the stakes, and the quitting time.
11. In the midst of great joy do not promise to give a man anything; in the midst of great anger do not answer a man's letter.
12. Look for a thing until you find it and you'll not lose your labor.
13. Married couples tell each other a thousand things without speech.
14. Married couples who love each other tell each other a thousand things without talking.
15. Never do anything standing that you can do sitting, or anything sitting that you can do lying down.
16. Take a second look; it costs you nothing.
17. The net of heaven is large and wide, but it lets nothing through.
18. The woman who tells her age is either too young to have anything to lose or too old to have anything to gain.
19. Want a thing long enough, and you don't.
20. When you say one thing, the clever person understands three.
Proverbs about Thing
Quotes related to Thing by Power Quotations