44 Chinese Proverbs about ThousandAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Thousand
1. A thousand cups of wine do not suffice when true friends meet, but half a sentence is too much when there is no meeting of minds.
2. I dreamed a thousand new paths. . . I woke and walked my old one.
3. A thousand pounds and a bottle of hay are all one at domesday.
4. Begin with an error of an inch and end by being a thousand miles off the mark.
5. Deviate an inch, lose a thousand miles.
6. Easy to enroll a thousand soldiers. But, ah, one general!.
7. He who could foresee affairs three days in advance would be rich for thousands of years.
8. Hold back some goods for a thousand days and you will be sure to sell at a profit.
9. Man has a thousand plans, heaven but one.
10. Married couples tell each other a thousand things without speech.
11. Married couples who love each other tell each other a thousand things without talking.
12. O man, you who do not live a hundred years, why fret a thousand minutes?
13. One happiness scatters a thousand sorrows.
14. Peace and tranquility are a thousand gold pieces.
15. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
16. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
17. A one-inch error at the start can be a thousand miles at the end.
18. A picture is worth ten thousand words.
19. A thousand workers, a thousand plans.
20. Although there exist many thousands of subjects for elegant conversation, there are persons who cannot meet a cripple without talking about feet.
Proverbs about Thousand
Quotes related to Thousand by Power Quotations