31 Chinese Proverbs about ThreeAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Three
1. A sly rabbit will have three openings to its den.
2. After three days without reading, talk becomes flavorless.
3. He who could foresee affairs three days in advance would be rich for thousands of years.
4. If you must play, decide on three things at the start: the rules of the game, the stakes, and the quitting time.
5. Nature, time and patience are the three great physicians.
6. When you say one thing, the clever person understands three.
7. A good client doesn't change shop in three years, a good shop doesn't change clients in three years.
8. Before you prepare to improve the world, look around your own house three times.
9. Do everything at the right time and one day will seem like three.
10. Don't ask in this life for the three most difficult things: good sons, long life and a long beard.
11. If you don't want to be cheated, ask the price at three shops.
12. If you must play, decide upon three things at the start: the rules of the game, the stakes, and the quitting time.
13. There are three kinds of person that you must not challenge: civil servants, customers and widows.
14. Three glasses of wine end a hundred quarrels.
15. Three times an early rise makes a whole day.
16. Words that come from the heart stay warm three winters long.
17. Yesterday, today and tomorrow -- these are the three days of man.
18. A kind word warms for three winters.
19. Before preparing to improve the world, first look around your own home three times.
20. Do everything at its right time, and one day will seem like three.
Proverbs about Three
Quotes related to Three by Power Quotations