31 Chinese Proverbs about WhereAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Where
1. If we don't change our direction we're likely to end up where we're headed.
2. Unles we change direction, we are likely to wind up where we are headed.
3. A country where flowers are priced so as to make them a luxury has yet to learn the first principles of civilization.
4. Better a dinner of herbs than a stalled ox where hate is.
5. Better a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred therewith.
6. Better the cottage where one is merry than the palace where one weeps.
7. Crows everywhere are equally black.
8. Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere.
9. Often one finds one's destiny just where one hides to avoid it.
10. Only he that has traveled the road knows where the holes are deep.
11. Plant the crab-tree where you will it will never bear pippins.
12. The careful foot can walk anywhere.
13. To talk much and arrive nowhere is the same as climbing a tree to catch a fish.
14. Where a chest lieth open, a righteous man may sin.
15. A small cottage wherein laughter lives is worth more than a castle full of tears.
16. He who hasn't a penny sees bargains everywhere.
17. Learning is a treasure which accompanies its owner everywhere.
18. Never eat in a restaurant where the chef is thin.
19. The country where flowers are expensive lacks the foundation of culture.
20. The earth offers you a grave everywhere.
Proverbs about Where
Quotes related to Where by Power Quotations