25 Chinese Proverbs about WomanAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Woman
1. A hundred men may make an encampment, but it takes a woman to make a home.
2. The woman who tells her age is either too young to have anything to lose or too old to have anything to gain.
3. A curious woman is capable of turning around the rainbow just to see what is on the other side.
4. A patient woman can roast an ox with a lantern.
5. A thriftless woman burns the entire candle looking for a match.
6. A woman gets thirty percent of her beauty from nature and seventy percent from makeup.
7. A woman that always laughs is everybody's wife; a man that is always laughing is an idiot.
8. A young woman with an old man is really someone else's woman.
9. Good behavior is a virtue for the man -- bad behavior is the virtue of a woman.
10. It's not the beauty of a woman that blinds the man, the man blinds himself.
11. Man is the head of the family, woman the neck that turns the head.
12. Never does a woman lie in a more cunning way than when she tells the truth to someone who doesn't believe her.
13. The advice of a clever woman can ruin a strong town.
14. The fangs of the green snake and the sting of a wasp don't really make poison -- that is only to be found in a woman's heart.
15. The first decision of a woman is the most intelligent and the last decision most dangerous.
16. The most highly praised woman is the one about whom no one speaks.
17. The scholar builds the cities, the woman knocks them down.
18. The tongue of a woman is the sword that is never allowed to rust.
19. The unfaithful woman has remorse, the faithful one has regret.
20. The virtue of a woman does not go deep but her passion knows no limit.
Proverbs about Woman
Quotes related to Woman by Power Quotations