628 Proverbs about Woman / Page 2
21. One hair of a woman draws more than a bell-rope.
22. Were a woman rules the house, the devil is serving-man.
23. Where the devil can't go himself, he sends an old woman.
24. Wherever there is mischief, there is sure to be a priest and a woman in it.
25. Who takes an eel by the tail or a woman by her word, grasp as he will, holds nothing fast.
26. Who's the man that was never fooled by a woman.
27. Woman's beauty, the forest echo, and rainbows, soon pass away.
28. A beautiful woman is like an axe in one's life.
29. A woman has many mouths.
30. Look for a thrifty woman -- even though it may cost you a pair of shoes.
31. A woman's heart and spring weather.
32. Never trust a woman, even if she has borne you seven children.
33. The tongue of woman is her sword, which never rusts.
34. A woman prefers a man without money to money without a man.
35. Take a young woman for the pleasure of possessing her until she is old.
36. A stout bearded woman always bears something malicious.
37. A hundred men may make an encampment, but it takes a woman to make a home.
38. The woman who tells her age is either too young to have anything to lose or too old to have anything to gain.
39. A curious woman is capable of turning around the rainbow just to see what is on the other side.
40. A patient woman can roast an ox with a lantern.
Quotes related to Woman by Power Quotations