29 Chinese Proverbs about WordAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Word
1. Four things come not back: the spoken word, the spent arrow, the past life, and the neglected opportunity.
2. Many books do not use up words; many words do not use up thoughts.
3. Slow in word, swift in deed.
4. Swiftest horse cannot overtake the word once spoken.
5. Water and words are easy to pour but impossible to recover.
6. A bad word whispered will echo a hundred miles.
7. A picture is worth ten thousand words.
8. A word once spoken, an army of chariots cannot overtake it.
9. Don't draw a sword against a louse.
10. Faith and dishonesty are other words for uselessness.
11. If one word does not succeed, ten thousand are of no avail.
12. If you wish to know the mind of a man, listen to his words.
13. If your strength is small, don't carry heavy burdens. If your words are worthless, don't give advice.
14. Indulgences have more victims than swords.
15. The tongue of a woman is the sword that is never allowed to rust.
16. Words that come from the heart stay warm three winters long.
17. You can live with tea and cold rice but not with cold words.
18. A kind word warms for three winters.
19. In a group of many words, there is bound to be a mistake somewhere in them.
20. Words are mere bubbles of water, but deeds are drops of gold.
Proverbs about Word
Quotes related to Word by Power Quotations