22 Chinese Proverbs about YearsAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Years
1. A single conversation with a wise man is better than ten years of study.
2. A smile will gain you ten more years of life.
3. Better die ten years early than live ten years poor.
4. He who could foresee affairs three days in advance would be rich for thousands of years.
5. O man, you who do not live a hundred years, why fret a thousand minutes?
6. Rich men accumulate money; the poor accumulate years.
7. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is today.
8. Virtuous for ten years is still not enough; evil for one day is too much already.
9. A good client doesn't change shop in three years, a good shop doesn't change clients in three years.
10. A man can never be perfect in a hundred years; but he may become corrupt in less than a day.
11. If you are planning for one year, grow rice. If you are planning for 20 years grow trees. If you are planning for centuries, grow men.
12. It's better to die two years early than to live one year too long.
13. To do good for ten years is not enough; do bad things for one day and it is too much.
14. Women are as beautiful as flowers when they are forty years old.
15. If you want a crop for one year, grow grain; if you want a crop for ten years, grow a tree; if you want a crop for a hundred years, grow men.
16. If you want 1 year of prosperity, grow grain. If you want 10 years of prosperity, grow trees. If you want 100 years of prosperity, grow people.
17. It takes a tree ten years to mature; it takes a man one hundred years to form.
18. One step in the wrong direction will cause you a thousand years of regret.
19. To cultivate trees, you need 10 years. To cultivate people, you need 100 years.
20. It takes three years to learn to be a man of integrity; it only takes three days to degrade.
Proverbs about Years
Quotes related to Years by Power Quotations