143 Proverbs about Years / Page 2
21. The spirit of a three-year-old lasts a hundred years.
22. A bad wife is a poor harvest for sixty years.
23. May you live up to one hundred years and i up to ninety-nine.
24. There is no flower that remains red for ten days, and no power that lasts for ten years.
25. One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
26. One minute of patience can mean ten years of peace.
27. A good client doesn't change shop in three years, a good shop doesn't change clients in three years.
28. A man can never be perfect in a hundred years; but he may become corrupt in less than a day.
29. If you are planning for one year, grow rice. If you are planning for 20 years grow trees. If you are planning for centuries, grow men.
30. It's better to die two years early than to live one year too long.
31. To do good for ten years is not enough; do bad things for one day and it is too much.
32. Women are as beautiful as flowers when they are forty years old.
33. A single conversation with a wise man is better than ten years of study.
34. A smile will gain you ten more years of life.
35. Better die ten years early than live ten years poor.
36. He who could foresee affairs three days in advance would be rich for thousands of years.
37. O man, you who do not live a hundred years, why fret a thousand minutes?
38. Rich men accumulate money; the poor accumulate years.
39. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is today.
40. Virtuous for ten years is still not enough; evil for one day is too much already.
Quotes related to Years by Power Quotations