139 Chinese Proverbs about YourAll Chinese Proverbs | Proverbs about Your
1. Keep your broken arm inside your sleeve.
2. Do not remove a fly from your friend's forehead with a hatchet.
3. Raise your sail one foot and you get ten feet of wind.
4. Teachers open the door. You enter by yourself.
5. All people are your relatives, therefore expect only trouble from them.
6. Avoid suspicion: when you're walking through your neighbor's melon patch, don't tie your shoe.
7. Beat your drum inside the house to spare the neighbors.
8. Beat your gong and sell your candles.
9. Curse your wife at evening, sleep alone at night.
10. Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
11. Deer-hunter, waste not your arrow on the hare.
12. Despise learning and make everyone pay for your ignorance.
13. Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will be like him yourself.
14. Do not use a hatchet to remove a fly from your friend's forehead.
15. Don't consider your reputation and you may do anything you like.
16. Don't count your chickens before they are hatched.
17. Enjoy yourself. It's later than you think.
18. Fail to steal the chicken while it ate up your bait grain.
19. Govern yourself and you can govern the world.
20. If you can't change your fate, change your attitude.
Proverbs about Your
Quotes related to Your by Power Quotations