13 Dutch Proverbs about HimselfAll Dutch Proverbs | Proverbs about Himself
1. As ass does not hit himself twice against the same stone.
2. He that chases another does not sit still himself.
3. He that makes himself a sheep will be eaten by the wolf.
4. He that tickles himself, may laugh when he will.
5. He that would please all, and himself too, Undertakes what he cannot do.
6. He who makes himself honey will be eaten by the bees.
7. He who mixes himself with the draff will be eaten by the swine.
8. Let every one look to himself, and no one will be lost.
9. The generous man enriches himself by giving; the miser hoards himself poor.
10. When a mouse has fallen into a meal sack, he thinks he is the miller himself.
11. When the devil gets into the church he seats himself on the altar.
12. Every one for himself, and God for us all.
13. The innkeeper trusts his guests like he is himself.
Proverbs about Himself
Quotes related to Himself by Power Quotations