19 Dutch Proverbs about IntoAll Dutch Proverbs | Proverbs about Into
1. An old fox doesn't go twice into the trap.
2. An old rat won't go into the trap.
3. Escaping from the smoke he falls into the fire.
4. Good day to you all! said the fox, when he got into the goose-pen.
5. He that pryeth into the clouds, may be struck with a thunderbolt.
6. It grieveth one dog that another goeth into the kitchen.
7. Never was hood so holy but the devil could get his head into it.
8. No sheep runs into the mouth of a sleeping wolf.
9. Put not all your eggs into one basket.
10. Roast geese don't come flying into your mouth.
11. Roasted pigeons will not fly into one's mouth.
12. The frog will jump back into the pool, although it sits on a golden stool.
13. The words are fair, said the wolf, but I will not come into the village.
14. When a mouse has fallen into a meal sack, he thinks he is the miller himself.
15. When every one sees that you are a pig, why don't you go into the sty?
16. When the devil gets into the church he seats himself on the altar.
17. It is a bad well into which one must put water.
18. He who is afraid of the leaves must not go into the wood.
19. Falling with the door into the house.
Proverbs about Into
Quotes related to Into by Power Quotations