22 Dutch Proverbs about LookAll Dutch Proverbs | Proverbs about Look
1. Arms, women, and books should be looked at daily.
2. Before you mount, look to the girth.
3. Go softly and look afar.
4. He that looketh on a woman to lust after her, hath committed adultery already with her in his heart.
5. It's pleasant to look on the rain, when one stands dry.
6. Let every one look to himself, and no one will be lost.
7. Long looked for comes at last.
8. Ride on, but look before you.
9. Sweep before your own door before you look after your neighbour's.
10. The boor looks after a cent as the devil after a soul.
11. They who are often at the looking-glass seldom spin.
12. When thy neighbour's house is on fire it's time to look about thee.
13. Who wants fire, let him look for it in the ashes.
14. Look not a gift horse in the mouth.
15. Look not out for dead men's shoes.
16. A cat may look at a king.
17. When an old dog barks, look out.
18. Good looking apples are sometimes sour.
19. Sweep in front of your own door before you look after your neighbor's.
20. Women who are often at the looking-glass seldom spin.
Proverbs about Look
Quotes related to Look by Power Quotations