57 Dutch Proverbs about MustAll Dutch Proverbs | Proverbs about Must
1. A liar must have a good memory.
2. A man must eat, though every tree were a gallows.
3. All cocks must have a comb.
4. Every one must row with the oars he has.
5. God gives birds their food, but they must fly for it.
6. Great fools must have great bells.
7. He must gape wide who would gape against an oven.
8. He must have crept out of hell while the devil was asleep.
9. He must rise betimes who would please everybody.
10. He must shoot well who always hits the mark.
11. He that has the devil on his neck must find him work.
12. He that hath a head of butter must not come near the oven.
13. He that is bitten by a dog must apply some of its hair.
14. He that is embarked with the devil must sail with him.
15. He that lives with wolves, must howl with wolves.
16. He that plays at racket must watch the ball.
17. He that well considers the world, must own he has never seen a better.
18. He that will conquer must fight.
19. He that will have eggs, must bear with cackling.
20. He that will have fire must bear with smoke.
Proverbs about Must
Quotes related to Must by Power Quotations