15 Dutch Proverbs about RainAll Dutch Proverbs | Proverbs about Rain
1. A handful of patience is worth more than a bushel of brains.
2. A handfull of patience is worth a bushel of brains.
3. After great droughts come great rains.
4. After rain comes fair weather.
5. All clouds do not rain.
6. An ounce of patience is worth a pound of brains.
7. It's pleasant to look on the rain, when one stands dry.
8. Strain not your bow beyond its bent, lest it break.
9. Those that dislike cats will be carried to the cemetery in the rain.
10. Those who dislike cats will be carried to the cemetery in the rain.
11. When God pleases, it rains with every wind.
12. After rain comes sunshine.
13. Don't overstrain your bow -- it may break.
14. It's good to watch the rain from a dry standpoint.
15. It's raining pipestems.
Proverbs about Rain
Quotes related to Rain by Power Quotations