49 English Proverbs about EveryAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Every
1. Every ass loves to hear himself bray.
2. Every bean hath its black.
3. Every dog has his day.
4. Every dog is entitled to one bite.
5. Every path has its puddle.
6. Let every man praise the bridge he goes over.
7. Set out wisely at first; custom will make every virtue more easy and pleasant to you than any vice can be.
8. There is no good accord where every man would be a lord.
9. Where every man is master the world goes to wreck.
10. Every man is the architect of his own fortune.
11. He who has an art has everywhere a part.
12. A place for everything and everything in its place.
13. Every cloud has a silver lining.
14. Every coin has two sides.
15. Every day is a new beginning.
16. Every disease will have its course.
17. Every dog has its day.
18. Every man has a price.
19. Every rule has its exception.
20. Everything comes to him who waits.
Proverbs about Every
Quotes related to Every by Power Quotations