18 English Proverbs about GoesAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Goes
1. He that goes barefoot must not plant thorns.
2. Kissing goes by favor.
3. Kissing goes by favour.
4. Let every man praise the bridge he goes over.
5. The pitcher that goes too often to the well is broken at last.
6. Who goes a beast to Rome, a beast returns.
7. Where every man is master the world goes to wreck.
8. A creaking cart goes long on the wheels.
9. When flatterers meet, the devil goes to dinner.
10. Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes straight to the bone.
11. He that lives too fast, goes to his grave too soon.
12. The pitcher goes so often to the well that it comes home broken at last.
13. What goes around comes around.
14. What goes up must come down.
15. When flatters meet, the devil goes to dinner.
16. However far a man goes, he must start from his own door.
17. Evil comes to us by ells and goes away by inches.
18. A merry heart goes all the way.
Proverbs about Goes
Quotes related to Goes by Power Quotations