29 English Proverbs about HearAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Hear
1. An empty belly hears nobody.
2. Every ass loves to hear himself bray.
3. He who says what he likes will hear what he does not like.
4. Never love with all your heart, it only ends in breaking.
5. The face is no index to the heart.
6. When a proud man hears another praised, he feels himself injured.
7. Do not all you can; spend not all you have; believe not all you hear; and tell not all you know.
8. A man's first care should be to avoid the reproaches of his own heart, his next to escape the censures of the world.
9. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
10. Don't do all you can, spend all you have, believe all you hear, or tell all you know.
11. A good surgeon has an eagle's eye, a lion's heart, and a lady's hand.
12. A merry heart makes a long life.
13. Faint heart ne'er won fair lady.
14. Home is where the heart is.
15. Two things prolong your life: A quiet heart and a loving wife.
16. When you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.
17. Who is so deaf or so blind as he that willfully will neither hear nor see?
18. What the eye doesn't see, the heart doesn't grieve over.
19. Ask no questions and hear no lies.
20. Cold hands, warm heart.
Proverbs about Hear
Quotes related to Hear by Power Quotations