26 English Proverbs about HorseAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Horse
1. The afterthought is good for nought, except it be to catch blind horses with.
2. A ragged colt may make a good horse.
3. He that cannot beat the horse beats the saddle.
4. Don't lock the stable door after the horse is stolen.
5. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
6. Don't put the cart before the horse.
7. If wishes were horses, beggars might ride.
8. Close only counts in horseshoes and hand-grenades.
9. Diseases come on horseback, but steal away on foot.
10. If wishes were horses, then beggers would ride, but you better not think about going outside.
11. It's a good horse that never stumbles.
12. No hoof, no horse.
13. The third time someone tries to put a saddle on you, you should admit you're a horse.
14. When you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras.
15. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.
16. Don't shut the barn door after the horse is stolen.
17. Never swap horses crossing a stream.
18. You can take a horse to the water, but you can't make him drink.
19. Never look a gift horse in the mouth.
20. A nod's as good as a wink to a blind horse.
Proverbs about Horse
Quotes related to Horse by Power Quotations