33 English Proverbs about KingAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about King
1. A blind man will not thank you for a looking-glass.
2. An illiterate king is a crowned ass.
3. Many things are lost for want of asking.
4. Never love with all your heart, it only ends in breaking.
5. The camel asking for horns lost also his ears.
6. A creaking cart goes long on the wheels.
7. Time and thinking tame the strongest grief.
8. To talk without thinking is to shoot without aiming.
9. A cat may look at a king.
10. A creaking door hangs longest.
11. Barking dogs seldom bite.
12. Breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, dine like a pauper.
13. Good eating deserves good drinking.
14. In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
15. Making a rod for your own back.
16. Rats desert a sinking ship.
17. Talking a mile a minute.
18. Worrying is like sitting in a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere.
19. You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs.
20. My mind to me is a kingdom.
Proverbs about King
Quotes related to King by Power Quotations