15 English Proverbs about LaughAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Laugh
1. A maid who laughs is half taken.
2. He laughs best who laughs last.
3. Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.
4. Love laughs at locksmiths.
5. He who laughs last laughs best.
6. He who last, lasts, laughs last.
7. Jove but laughs at lover's perjury.
8. Laughter is the best medicine.
9. Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.
10. He who laughs last, laughs longest.
11. Learn weeping and thou shalt gain laughing.
12. Laugh till you cry, sorrow till you die.
13. Laugh before breakfast and you'll cry before lunch.
14. He that laughs when he is alone will make sport in company.
15. A fool will laugh when he is drowning.
Proverbs about Laugh
Quotes related to Laugh by Power Quotations