97 English Proverbs about MakeAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Make
1. A fair booty makes a fair thief.
2. Alms never make poor.
3. An empty barrel makes the most noise.
4. Crooked logs make straight fires.
5. He that shippeth the devil must make the best of him.
6. Learning makes people fit company for themselves.
7. Let him make use of instinct who cannot make use of reason.
8. One funeral makes many.
9. Peace makes plenty.
10. Raw cucumber makes the churchyards prosperous.
11. Set out wisely at first; custom will make every virtue more easy and pleasant to you than any vice can be.
12. Soft fire makes sweet malt.
13. The calmest husbands make the stormiest wives.
14. Two wrongs do not make a right.
15. We are all Adam's children, but silk makes the difference.
16. His fore feet though you sever, his grip he'll make good.
17. Fine feathers make fine birds.
18. A ragged colt may make a good horse.
19. A good beginning makes a good ending.
20. Adversity makes a man wise, not rich.
Proverbs about Make
Quotes related to Make by Power Quotations