44 English Proverbs about MakesAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Makes
1. A fair booty makes a fair thief.
2. An empty barrel makes the most noise.
3. Learning makes people fit company for themselves.
4. One funeral makes many.
5. Peace makes plenty.
6. Raw cucumber makes the churchyards prosperous.
7. Soft fire makes sweet malt.
8. We are all Adam's children, but silk makes the difference.
9. A good beginning makes a good ending.
10. Adversity makes a man wise, not rich.
11. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
12. Learning makes a man fit company for himself as well as for others.
13. Opportunity makes the thief.
14. A merry heart makes a long life.
15. All work and no play makes Jack filthy rich.
16. Cider on beer, never fear; beer upon cider, makes a bad rider.
17. Early to rise early to bed makes a man socialy dead.
18. Haste makes waste.
19. Hunger makes good kitchen.
20. It's the empty can that makes the most noise.
Proverbs about Makes
Quotes related to Makes by Power Quotations