790 Proverbs about Makes / Page 3
41. Truth makes the tongue smart.
42. Two in distress makes sorrow the less.
43. Who makes no promises, has none to perform.
44. Work makes free.
45. The spot that makes the warrior benkei cry.
46. Too many accomplishments makes no accomplishments.
47. The man who makes the first bad move always loses the game.
48. A good Jack makes a good Jill.
49. A monkey makes fun of the red behinds of his fellow monkeys.
50. Disgrace is like the grain of a tree trunk -- time makes it bigger instead of erasing it.
51. Grief itches but scratching it makes it worse.
52. He who makes the first bad move always loses the game.
53. It is precisely the uncertainty of this world that makes life worth living.
54. Silence makes irritation grow.
55. The devil was good looking at eighteen, and course tea makes a bitter first cup.
56. The fast talker makes mistakes.
57. The prettiest of shoes makes a sorry hat.
58. The second word makes the fray.
59. Sympathy doesn't provide food, but it makes hunger more endurable.
60. Sympathy doesn't provide food, but it makes hunger more endurable.
Quotes related to Makes by Power Quotations