41 English Proverbs about TimeAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Time
1. Accusing the times is but excusing ourselves.
2. In times of prosperity friends will be plenty, In times of adversity, not one in twenty.
3. The person who is tired will find time to sleep. A person with a bad name is already half hanged.
4. When all men say you are an ass, it is high time to bray.
5. Time and thinking tame the strongest grief.
6. Sometimes you must be cruel to be kind.
7. Time and tide wait for no men.
8. Time heals all wounds.
9. Time is the soul of business.
10. A coward dies a thousand times before his death. The valiant never taste of death but once.
11. A stitch in time saves nine.
12. Cowards die many times, but a brave man only dies once.
13. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
14. Fresh pork and new wine kill a man before his time.
15. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
16. Nature, time, and patience are three great physicians.
17. It was probably a waste of time anyway.
18. No time to waste like the present.
19. Sometimes people who live in glass houses throw stones because their windows are painted.
20. The third time someone tries to put a saddle on you, you should admit you're a horse.
Proverbs about Time
Quotes related to Time by Power Quotations