27 English Proverbs about WiseAll English Proverbs | Proverbs about Wise
1. Set out wisely at first; custom will make every virtue more easy and pleasant to you than any vice can be.
2. Adversity makes a man wise, not rich.
3. A fool can ask more questions in an hour than a wise man can answer in seven years.
4. A fool may ask more questions in an hour than a wise man can answer in seven years.
5. He that's a wise man by day is no fool by night.
6. Riches serve a wise man but command a fool.
7. A word to the wise is enough.
8. Fools gawp at masterpieces - wise men set out to outdo masterpieces.
9. It's easy to be wise after the event.
10. Penny wise, pound foolish.
11. Women in mischief are wiser than men.
12. Success makes a fool seem wise.
13. Success makes a fool seem wise.
14. It is easy to be wise after the event.
15. Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
16. He is a fool who cannot be angry; but he is a wise man who will not.
17. The wind in one's face makes one wise.
18. The italians are wise before the deed; the germans in the deed; the french after the deed.
19. Fools are weatherwise, and those that are weatherwise are seldom otherwise.
20. Wise men make proverbs but fools repeat them.
Proverbs about Wise
Quotes related to Wise by Power Quotations