30 French Proverbs about PeopleAll French Proverbs | Proverbs about People
1. Do you wish people to think well of you? Don't speak.
2. God helps three sorts of people: fools, children and drunkards.
3. It is only idle people who can find time for everything.
4. People count the faults of those who keep them waiting.
5. People count up the faults of those who keep them waiting.
6. People lend only to the rich.
7. People make the bells say what they please.
8. People take more pains to be damned than to be saved.
9. People who have bread to eat do not appreciate the severity of a famine.
10. Reasonable people can differ.
11. Scratch people where they itch.
12. The silence of the people is a warning for the king.
13. The wolf is not as big as people make him.
14. There are no foolish trades, there are only foolish people.
15. To whom do you offer your shells for sale? To people who come from Saint Michel.
16. Tough times don't last but tough people do.
17. Young people tell what they are doing, old people what they have done, and fools what they wish to do.
18. The people's voice, God's voice.
19. It is only the tree loaded with fruit that the people throw stones.
20. Absent people do not inherit.
Proverbs about People
Quotes related to People by Power Quotations