13 German Proverbs about BlindAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Blind
1. A blind horse goes straightforward.
2. A blind leader of the blind.
3. A blind man swallows many a fly.
4. He who would rule must hear and be deaf, see and be blind.
5. If the bitch were not in haste, she would not litter blind puppies.
6. In Blindman's land your one-eyed man's a god.
7. Light is light, though the blind man see it not.
8. The one-eyed is a king among the blind.
9. When blind leads the blind, both fall into the ditch.
10. Better one-eyed than stone blind.
11. Those that rule must hear and be deaf, must see and be blind.
12. A man trying to sell a blind horse always praises its feet.
13. There's none so blind as those who will not see.
Proverbs about Blind
Quotes related to Blind by Power Quotations