9 German Proverbs about BornAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Born
1. As soon a man is born he begins to die.
2. He who is born to misfortunate stumbles as he goes, and though he fall on his back will fracture his nose.
3. I wept when I was born, and every day shows why.
4. One should be born either a king or a fool.
5. There's one born every minute.
6. Yorkshire born and Yorkshire bred, strong in the arm and weak in the head.
7. He that is born to be hanged will never be drowned.
8. Stubbornness is the energy of fools.
9. The stubborn man is ruled by a fool.
Proverbs about Born
Quotes related to Born by Power Quotations