9 German Proverbs about BuildAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Build
1. Build golden bridges for the flying foe.
2. Building castles in the air.
3. Fools build houses, wise men buy them.
4. He who builds by the road-side has many masters.
5. He who builds on the public way, must let the people have their say.
6. It is easier to build two hearths than always to keep fire on one.
7. Many who build castles in the air cannot build a hut on earth.
8. Where God builds a church, the devil builds a chapel.
9. God gave us hands but He doesn't build bridges with them.
Proverbs about Build
Quotes related to Build by Power Quotations