8 German Proverbs about ChinAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Chin
1. It is bad preaching to deaf ears.
2. Nothing should be done in a hurry except catching fleas.
3. Scratching and borrowing do well enough, but not for long.
4. There is no good in preaching to the hungry.
5. There's cunning in a pointed chin.
6. Watching women is labour in vain.
7. Where gold chinks, arguments are of no avail.
8. O foolish world, why are you scratching around in the dark?
Proverbs about Chin
Quotes related to Chin by Power Quotations