11 German Proverbs about CornAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Corn
1. An old broom knows the corners of the house.
2. Drive a rat into a corner, and he'll jump at you.
3. Great oaks from little acorns grow.
4. If fools were to eat no bread, corn would be cheap.
5. If the brain sows not corn, it plants thistles.
6. No house without a mouse, no barn without corn, no rose without a thorn.
7. Summer sown corn and women's advice turn out once in every seven years.
8. The ass carries corn to the mill, and gets thistles.
9. The king's chaff is better than other folk's corn.
10. Truth creeps not into corners.
11. Barren corn makes bitter bread.
Proverbs about Corn
Quotes related to Corn by Power Quotations