12 German Proverbs about DeadAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Dead
1. Better a living dog than a dead lion.
2. Better one living word than a hundred dead ones.
3. Every hare may pluck the dead lion's mane.
4. He that has lost his credit is dead to the world.
5. Let the dead rest.
6. No use in flogging a dead horse.
7. There are only two good women in the world; the one is dead, the other not to be found.
8. Look not out for dead men's shoes.
9. Dead dogs don't bite.
10. Dead flies cause the ointment of the apothecary to send forth a stinking savour.
11. To-day red, to-morrow dead.
12. Today red, tomorrow dead.
Proverbs about Dead
Quotes related to Dead by Power Quotations