14 German Proverbs about DeathAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Death
1. Cowards may die many times before their death.
2. Either fight not with priests or beat them to death.
3. He laughs ill that laughs himself to death.
4. The strong man's sport is the sickly man's death.
5. Thousands drink themselves to death before one dies of thirst.
6. Too many sacks are the death of the ass.
7. Well-done outlives death.
8. What is sport to the cat is death to the mouse.
9. What's sport to you is death to us.
10. Many hounds are the death of the hare.
11. Poor or rich, death makes us all equal.
12. The cat's play is the mouse's death.
13. Three things come into the house uninvited: debts, age, and death.
14. When an old man marries, death laughs.
Proverbs about Death
Quotes related to Death by Power Quotations