11 German Proverbs about DoctorAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Doctor
1. A doctor and a boor know more than a doctor alone.
2. A young doctor means a new graveyard.
3. Doctor Luther's shoes do not fit every parish priest.
4. Drink upon salad costs the doctor a ducat; drink upon eggs costs him two.
5. God cures the sick, and the doctor gets the money.
6. Hussars pray for war, and the doctor for fever.
7. Intemperance is the doctor's wet-nurse.
8. New doctor, new churchyard.
9. There are more old tipplers than old doctors.
10. Doctors are the signposts to heaven.
11. Doctors purge the body, ministers the conscience, lawyers the purse.
Proverbs about Doctor
Quotes related to Doctor by Power Quotations