18 German Proverbs about DogsAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Dogs
1. When two dogs fight for a bone, and the third runs off with it, there's a lawyer among the dogs.
2. A fence lasts three years, a dog lasts three fences, a horse three dogs, and a man three horses.
3. Dogs that bark much don't bite.
4. Dumb dogs and still water are dangerous.
5. He who goes to bed with dogs, will wake up with fleas.
6. Let people take and dogs bark.
7. Let sleeping dogs lie.
8. The dogs bite the last.
9. Timid dogs bark most.
10. Two cats and one mouse, two women in one house, two dogs to one bone, will not agree long.
11. Two dogs over one bone seldom agree.
12. What does the moon care if the dogs bay at her?
13. Barking dogs don't bite.
14. Barking dogs seldom bite.
15. Dead dogs don't bite.
16. It is hard to teach old dogs to bark.
17. All are not thieves that dogs bark at.
18. Nobles and dogs leave the door open.
Proverbs about Dogs
Quotes related to Dogs by Power Quotations