13 German Proverbs about DriveAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Drive
1. Bad money drives out good.
2. Devils must be driven out with devils.
3. Drive a rat into a corner, and he'll jump at you.
4. Drive gently over the stones.
5. Drive not a second nail till the first be clinched.
6. One wedge drives another.
7. The ass and his driver do not think alike.
8. The cats that drive away mice are as food as those that catch them.
9. Water is the strongest drink; it drives mills.
10. Windmills are not driven by bellows.
11. Hunger drives the wolf out of the wood.
12. One nail drives out another.
13. Before God and the bus driver we are all equal.
Proverbs about Drive
Quotes related to Drive by Power Quotations