9 German Proverbs about EatenAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Eaten
1. A man surprised is half beaten.
2. He who makes a mouse of himself, will be eaten by the cats.
3. He who makes himself honey, will be eaten by the flies.
4. Many a one threatens, while he quakes for fear.
5. There are more threatened than struck.
6. Trust no one till you have eaten a bushel of salt with him.
7. Who threatens, warns.
8. Even counted sheep are eaten by the wolf.
9. Don't make a mouse of yourself, or else you will be eaten by cats.
Proverbs about Eaten
Quotes related to Eaten by Power Quotations